Experience Required – 1 to 2 Years
Job Location – Pune
Role & Responsibilities :
- Handling end to end Payroll processing activity.
- Ensuring the timelines are met as per Payroll Calendar /SLA.
- Ensuring 100% accuracy in all payroll activities and the statutory compliance are met within specified timelines.
- Proactive communication (Internal/External) in case of any issues/concerns.
Other business and adhoc activities.
- Basic communication skills (should be able to read and write in English).
- Basic Knowledge of all Statutory Compliance.
- Good computer skills, Adequate knowledge of MS Office.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
- Basic Knowledge of all Income Tax, Statutory Compliance and Indian Payroll knowledge.